Monday, January 25, 2010

Yokohama Geolander G91 Tires Why Can't I Replace 2 Of My Yokohama Geolander G91 Tires With A Differnent Tire?

Why can't i replace 2 of my Yokohama Geolander G91 tires with a differnent tire? - yokohama geolander g91 tires

I pop a tire and the rest of the tires are ok and not be replaced. I would like to buy 2 tires for the front of my car, but I wanted different tires instead geoland. I say he can not in places of tires. I can understand that I was told that I'm going to buy 4 new, or if there is a real reason.

1 comment:

  1. It would be useful to know the type of vehicle, but I'll take a wild guess I'm saying the same thing all the tire shop when I say: You have an all-wheel-drive vehicles in accordance with an error that you join tires excellent opportunity to make thousands of dollars in damage to your transfer case and / or other parts of the gears.

    Think about it. Why refuse a sale on 2 tires, unless it was a very bad idea.

    ReplyDelete